Nuclear Expert: ‘It is not advisable to eat bluefin tuna’ — Fukushima radiation deposited over 600,000 sq. miles of Pacific — Cesium crosses placental barrier of animals
- Top 20 US Newspaper: The world’s food chain could be compromised — Japan’s radiation seems inescapable (3,854)
- Japan Times Blasts Gov’t: Dangerous obsession with restarting reactors — Officials ‘fearful of public opinion opposing restart’ (1,779)
- Congressman to FDA: Unknown how radioactive fallout in US affected marine environment — Wants ‘a listing of all instances of species found to have elevated levels’ (1,402)
- Japanese Magazine: Tepco workers ordered to make Fukushima look less severe than Chernobyl (1,097)
- NYTimes Front Page: Computer worm used by U.S. to attack nuclear facilities ‘had broken free, like a zoo animal that found the keys to the cage’ — In 2010 ‘it began replicating itself all around the world’ (1,041)
- Japan Radiation Expert: My results show contamination has spread all over the country (VIDEO)
- Yamamoto: If another big earthquake happens it will be the end of this country (VIDEO)
- Local Official: 5,000,000 Bq/kg and no decontamination — We can’t eat food grown here, but we are forced to live here
- Japan Times Blasts Gov’t: Dangerous obsession with restarting reactors — Officials ‘fearful of public opinion opposing restart’
- Japanese Magazine: Tepco workers ordered to make Fukushima look less severe than Chernobyl
- Top 20 US Newspaper: The world’s food chain could be compromised — Japan’s radiation seems inescapable
- NHK: More than half of thermometers in Reactor 2 not working — Tepco will start ‘start measuring temperatures again by late July’ — H
Just prior to the Supermoon of March 18th, 2011, the world witnessed a natural and manmade disaster of epic proportions. What transpired off the coast of Honshu Island, Japan on March 11 has forever altered the planet and irremediably affected the global environment. Whereas the earthquake and tsunami proved to be truly apocalyptic events for the people of Japan, the ongoing nuclear disaster at Fukushima is proving to be cataclysmic for the entire world.
Most of the world community is still unaware of the extremely profound and far-reaching effects that the Fukushima nuclear disaster has had. If the nations of the world really understood the implications of the actual ‘fallout’ – past, current and future – the current nuclear energy paradigm would be systematically shut down. For those of us who are in the know, it is incumbent upon each of us to disseminate the relevant information/data necessary to forever close down the nuclear power industry around the globe.
Full Story Here:A Special Report On the Fukushima Nuclear Catastrophe